07/19/13
54 notes

OH MY FUCKING GOD

AS AN AVID APRITELLO SHIPPER AND DONATELLO FAN I AM OUTRAGED BY WHAT I HAVE SEEN HERE TODAY

THE REVELATION OF CASEY JONES’ APPEARENCEĀ IS MAKING ME MORE ANGRY THAN I COULD EVER IMAGINE

FIRST THE TEETH ARE DONNIE’S THING NOT YOURS CASEY JONES LAST TIME I CHECKED DONNIE WASNT SELLING HIS ICONIC LOOK ON EBAY

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIS APRIL CASEY JONES I KNOW YOU AREN’T ALREADY SAVING HER BACK UP MOTHERFUCKER

WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON A BIKE GET A SKATEBOARD LIKE THE COOL KIDS AKA THE TURTLES

YOU BETTER NOT RUIN APRITELLO OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL END YOU

I ALREADY HATE THIS FUCKER

  1. flying-to-new-heights-alone reblogged this from ourboysingreen
  2. amandaamick92 reblogged this from ourboysingreen
  3. i-am-the-magical-intern reblogged this from ourboysingreen
  4. donnie-the-night-blogger reblogged this from emileh-r and added:
    ((bro, calm yourself. I get you’re an April and donatello shipper, but are you SERIOUSLY going to act like a 3 year old...
  5. cartoons4ever reblogged this from emileh-r
  6. emileh-r reblogged this from ourboysingreen
  7. gammamumu reblogged this from cheesyninjy
  8. suetonicsonic reblogged this from peach-in-a-g-string
  9. cheesyninjy reblogged this from thenaut131
  10. candeeshell reblogged this from aqualateral
  11. thenaut131 reblogged this from ourboysingreen and added:
    Yes, because the giant slightly obsessive turtle is going to work out so well with human teenage girl. I was just gonna...
  12. cagedsunshine reblogged this from ourboysingreen
  13. aqualateral reblogged this from ourboysingreen and added:
    damn nigga u needa chill out
  14. swagspike reblogged this from ourboysingreen and added:
    chill out dude casey and april are canon, and who knows they may not even do anything with it and I know for sure they...
  15. dfnallmylife reblogged this from ourboysingreen and added:
    COME ON DUDE!! HE‘S ONLY A CARTOON!! XD HE WILL NOT ARRUINE YOUR LIFE XD PLEASE NO SE TOMEN LO DE CASEY TAN PERSONAL...
  16. peach-in-a-g-string reblogged this from ourboysingreen and added:
    I don’t hate him but you do have a very good point. I’m not a big fan of his teeth and face, BUT the fact that he’s...
  17. shellheaded reblogged this from turtlesnjunk and added:
    there’s always fanfiction
  18. turtlesnjunk reblogged this from ourboysingreen and added:
    well considering casey and april end up together 95% of the time and the other 5% hes they’re both still single or...
TBR
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles